Event coordination and production are both challenging and rewarding! What excites me the most is the satisfaction of creating a public atmosphere that brings like-minded people together.
Another aspect about event coordination that turns our Za Za Zoo on is that no matter the theme, the whole process is delightfully organic, allowing for tons of creativity! I love to think outside the lines!
As your event coordinator, my general services include the following, and are available as a bundle package, or as needed:
- Endless brainstorming sessions where you share your vision and we share our suggestions based on these goals
- Sourcing out a venue that suits the function
- Assisting in any production details, from securing audio-visual, to hiring show services, to recruiting staff/volunteers, etc
- Coordinating the itinerary – whether that be keynotes, entertainment, vendors, etc
- Coordinating the ticket sale(s) and/or attendee registration
- Coordinating the promotional campaigns, inclusive of (if required):
- internal communication
- direct email campaigns
- outside marketing – print, radio, TV
- social media
- Onsite show management
- Event teardown
- Follow-up strategies/campaigns
As mentioned above, every function has an organic nature and I am fully prepared to bend and weave our services to ensure that your event is a success.
Contact me for a Quote
As every project is unique, we prefer to offer individual quotes, so let’s connect!
Call or text us at 403 608-3710.
If texting, please state your name and mention that you are inquiring about event coordinating.
Our 2016 Events:
Cochrane & Area HEALTH SHOW – June 18, 2016
Okotoks & Area HEALTH SHOW – June 26, 2016
Red Deer GIRLFRIEND GATHERING – Sept 24, 2016
Cochrane & Area WOMAN’S SHOW – October 3, 2016
Okotoks & Area GIRLFRIENDS SHOW – October 15, 2016